Know about off-page-seo- what is off-page seo. Friends, today we will know about off-page-seo through this article and we also know that what is off-page seo. What we have to keep in mind for Off-Page SEO and also know why it is important for our blog. How to do Off-Page SEO so that you can rank your blog well in Google search engine.
1. What does Off-Page SEO mean?
2. Why is Off-Page SEO necessary for a blog?
3. What are the important things to keep in mind for Off-Page SEO?
4. How Off-Page SEO is done?
First of all we have to know that what is SEO then the full form of SEO is search engine optimisation. When we do any post in the search engine of Google or any other website, we want more and more people to see our post and spend time on it so that our post can become popular and we can earn good money.
It is possible for a post to be seen by more people only if it can show on the first page in Google’s search engine. We call search engine optimisation the process of ranking the post on the first page in Google’s search engine. We can also do search engine optimisation in two ways. 1. On-Page SEO, 2. Off-Page SEO.
So let us know what On-Page SEO is. Whatever changes we make in our blog or website to rank our posts in the first page in Google search engine, we call all those activities On-Page SEO. In these activities, changing the title, using images, using headings, changing the website, writing quality and unique content, taking care of the length of the content, etc. Important tasks are done on the On-Page SEO.
What is Off-Page-SEO?
Now we know about Off-Page-SEO and how to do off page seo, then all those actions which we do not do on our blog or website but do it elsewhere. We can say in this way that after publishing our post, the optimization technique we use to rank it in the first page is called Off-Page-SEO.
Why is Off-Page-SEO important for a blogger?
Off-Page-SEO means off page search engine optimization. The work that we do for our website outside the website, mainly we connect it with Off-Page-SEO. To rank our posts, blogs or content on the first page in the search engine result page of Google or any other website,we need off-page SEO.
Because as long as it doesn’t show in the first page, it won’t crowd our posts. By the way, when there is less content on a topic, then Google shows the best content out of it on the first page, but when there is a lot of great content on the same topic, then it becomes difficult for Google. Then it ranks on the first page by analyzing not only the quality of the content but also information from other sites and social media. This is where off-page-seo is very much needed.
Ways to do Off-Page-SEO and its important facts:-
Just as On-page-SEO is necessary for our blog to rank well, in the same way off-page SEO is also very important. So let’s know how it is done.
1. Back link– By back link, we mean having your link in another site. We can also understand it in such a way that off page seo means back link. If the link of our site links to any other website in any post, then we call it back link. The better our site gets back link from the website, the more chances of it to rank in Google’s search engine increases. Where did our website get the link from and what is its quality? This is the first task of the search engine.
2. Social share- Social shares are also an important way of Off-page SEO. When more people share our post in social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, you tube, LinkedIn etc., the better our post is ranking in Google’s search engine. Therefore, after publishing your post, share its link with your Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc. So that you can move forward quickly.
3. Guest blogging– When any of our articles are posted on any other blog, then we call it Guest blogging. This is one of the best ways to Off-page-SEO. It has many benefits. When we do guest blogging, bloggers give a back link in the bio inside our post.
This happens that the visitors of that website also get to know us, due to which our popularity increases. By clicking on the back link, visitors come to our site and this also gives us referral traffic.
4. Brand mention– Brand mention is a great Off-page-Seo technique to make our blog popular. This brings positive in the search engine. It is not necessary that a link should be made for brand mention, but talking about a website or product in any video on social media is also called brand mention. It also has a lot of effect in Google’s search engine.
5. Email outreach- With email outreach, we can make high quality and quick back link. For this, we have to do that if we are reading any blog and we have liked it very much and have given such a topic in it which is not well described in the post.
And if we have a blog related to that topic, then we can say to that blogger through email that your topic is good. If they give us textual back links on this topic then we will add extra value to the audience. We can ask them to give back links instead of links so that we can share their posts in all our groups and social platforms. If that blogger likes our proposal and blog then we get 100% back link.
6. Search engine submission- By including your website’s sitemap in Bing Webmaster Tools and Google search console, our posts rank quickly in Google or any other search engine.
7. Forum posting- In forum posting, we can ask questions on our own posts as well as give answers to others’ questions.
8. Info-graphic submission– Info-graphic submission is the best way to increase user engagement on your posts. This increases the chances of getting shares and back links of our blogs and info-graphics. There are 10,000 info-graphics submission websites on the internet. Many of these are free websites and some are paid. Here we can submit and share the links of our info-graphic.
9. Podcast submission- Podcast submission is an important technique of Off-page-seo so that we can create a good quality back link. For this, we have to record the podcast with the help of our mobile and when the podcast is ready, then submit it to different podcast submission websites. We can submit the same podcast to multiple submission websites.
How is Off-page-SEO done
To do Off-page-SEO, we have to take care of some such important things.
1. When we put our post on a website, we first have to share it on social media after publishing so that our post can reach our followers immediately and the post starts getting crowded.
2. The second important task if we are using Google search console, then by entering the URL of your post in its URL inspection feature, get it ranked in Google and submit the site of your website in Google search console.
3. to rank in the first page of our page though Off-page-SEO, we also need to do blog comments. Comment mixed with your content. And definitely submit bookmarking with high PR on the site.
4. submit questions on forum submission and use techniques such as press release submission, social networking site submissions and article submissions to generate seo back links. Get the blog ranked by doing off page seo.
Conclusion:– friends, today we tried to get a lot of information related to Off-page-seo through this article. Hope you have got most of the information. How to do off-page-seo and why it is important. This will help you a lot in creating and ranking your blog.